The following general terms and conditions apply, however product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products or properties. These variations are show in the 'Conditions & Cancellation Policy' of each product's specific page within our website and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below:
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our website are provided and coordinated by Planet Travel Limited trading as Fiji's Finest Tours. Fiji's Finest Tours has taken care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by external accommodation, tour, transport, and cruise operators we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Sales of services as contained in our website are made by Fiji's Finest Tours only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. Therefore, Fiji's Finest Tours does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Fiji's Finest Tours does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in actionable wrong for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of nature, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- Please note that all bookings made on the Fiji's Finest Tours website will incur a 5% booking fee.
- All rates are quoted in Fijian Dollars, or as otherwise indicated.
- Certain properties and products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the 'Conditions & Cancellation Policy' on the individual webpage of the product or properties within our website.
- No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available. All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Refund requests must be made within 15 days of completion of travel arrangements, tour, etc. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness, these must be claimed through your travel Insurance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have valid passports, visas and re-entry permits which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of entry. If you need information regarding visa and other travel document requirements for your trip please let us know. We can obtain such information from an external visa advisory service provider on your behalf. We do not warrant the accuracy of such information and accept no liability for any loss or damage, which you may suffer in reliance on it. We can obtain visas for you if you wish and fees may apply for this service.